Cellulite is a term used to describe the pocket of fat, water and any other substance (e.g. waste material) i.e. trapped or imprisoned in the connective tissue under the skin layer.
Cellulite is a skin problem where in craters or dimple like bulging/pitting is observed in the skin. Cellulite is mostly formed in the buttocks, thighs, hips, abdomen and pelvic region.
Most of the women face cellulite problem in their lives at some point of time (approx. 80% of women) and almost all the obese people have cellulites.
Cellulite Treatment options:
- Laser cellulite Treatment
- By use of Cellulite treatment gels and anti cellulite creams.
- Using cellulite massager
- By doing Cellulite removal exercises
- By taking a diet program that helps in reducing cellulites
- Treating Cellulites with Home remedies.
HOME REMEDIES FOR CELLULITE REMOVAL
1. Get sufficient amount of Essential Fatty Acid (EFA)
- Fish oil
- Olive oil
- Dry fruits like Almond and Pistachios
- Hemp oil
2. Shed Those Extra Pounds to get rid of cellulite
Since cellulite is fat pocket you should take up a good exercise program (mainly cardio vascular exercises) and lose weight for Cellulite Treatment home remedies.
Once you have burned good amount of fat than move towards muscle toning exercise. This will help to fill out the tissues where you had cellulite.
Massage the area where you have cellulite this can be a supportive act for your muscle toning exercises.
Also read: Home remedies for weight loss
How to lose weight fast
3. Have Balanced Diet to get rid of cellulite
Balanced diet plays a significant role in cellulite removal and reducing the chances of developing cellulite.
Eat high fiber food. Intake of 30-40 gms of fiber is a must for good health
Eat plenty of green vegetables.
Take lots of whole grains and cereals in your diet. (e.g. oat cereal, bran)
BEST ANTI CELLULITE TREATMENT CREAM / PRODUCTS
4. Fight back constipation
If you very often suffer from constipation than try to get it cured as you are more likely to build cellulite due to constipation.
Chew your food thoroughly.
Don’t eat snacks late at night.
Don’t eat immediately before going to bed.
Take your meals in time and in proper intervals.
Also Read: Home Remedies for constipation
5. Keep your waste removal system intact
If your body is flushing out toxins properly than you are less likely to develop cellulite.
Drink lots of water. 8-10 glasses of water should be consumed everyday. This is the universal key to good health.
Kick your coffee, cigarette and alcohol consuming habit as these substances constrict the blood vessels and may increase the chances of building cellulite.
6. Practice Yoga.
Yoga is an effective way to treat many health ailments.
Yoga poses like Standing Bow (Dandayamana Dhanurasana), Plough pose (halasana)
Floor Bow (Dhanurasana), Shoulderstand, modified (ardha salamba sarvangasana)
are very helpful Home remedies for cellulite treatment.
Nivea Cellulite Creme ( Nivea Offers Most Economical Range of Cellulite Reduction Creams)
You might also like : Can smoking cause cellulite
Latest posts by Karishma (see all)
- How To Choose The Best Citrus Juicer | Buying Guide - November 7, 2017
- Reverse Osmosis For Drinking Water Purification | Understanding RO Purifiers - September 26, 2017
- Most Affordable Beauty Subscription Box : GlamEgo Box India Review - September 8, 2017