Cellulite is a term used to describe the pocket of fat, water and any other substance (e.g. waste material) i.e. trapped or imprisoned in the connective tissue under the skin layer.
Cellulite is a skin problem where in craters or dimple like bulging/pitting is observed in the skin. Cellulite is mostly formed in the buttocks, thighs, hips, abdomen and pelvic region.
Most of the women face cellulite problem in their lives at some point of time (approx. 80% of women) and almost all the obese people have cellulites.
Cellulite Treatment Options:
To be true there is no sure shop way to completely eliminate cellulite all the treatment methods aim at minimizing the the orange peel like appearance of skin. If you have cellulite which is absolutely normal (believe me you are not alone, it is reported that almost 80% women have cellulite at some point in their lifetime) all you should be aiming is minimizing the appearance by following a holistic approach towards your body. By holistic approach I mean maintaining a healthy weight, keeping your body free of toxins and following a healthy lifestyle overall.
- Laser cellulite Treatment
- By use of Cellulite treatment gels and anti cellulite creams.
- Using cellulite massager
- By doing Cellulite removal exercises
- By taking a diet program that aims in reducing cellulite
- Treating Cellulite with Home remedies.
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR AT HOME CELLULITE REMOVAL
1. Get sufficient amount of Essential Fatty Acid (EFA)
- Fish oil
- Olive oil
- Dry fruits like Almond and Pistachios
- Hemp oil
2. Shed Those Extra Pounds To Get Rid of Cellulite
Since cellulite is fat pocket you should take up a good exercise program (mainly cardio vascular exercises) and lose weight for Cellulite Treatment home remedies.
Once you have burned good amount of fat than move towards muscle toning exercise. This will help to fill out the tissues where you had cellulite.
Massage the area where you have cellulite this can be a supportive act for your muscle toning exercises.
Also read: Home remedies for weight loss
How to lose weight fast
3. Have Balanced Diet
Balanced diet plays a significant role in natural cellulite removal and reducing the chances of developing cellulite.
- Eat high fiber food. Intake of 30-40 gms of fiber is a must for good health
- Eat plenty of green vegetables.
- Take lots of whole grains and cereals in your diet. (e.g. oat cereal, bran)
4. Fight back Constipation
If you often suffer from constipation then try to get it cured as you are more likely to build cellulite due to constipation. Constipation in a longer run leads to toxin build up in the body
- Chew your food thoroughly.
- Don’t eat snacks late at night.
- Don’t eat immediately before going to bed.
- Take your meals in time and in proper intervals.
Also Read: Home Remedies for constipation
5. Keep Your Waste Removal System Intact
If your body is flushing out toxins properly than you are less likely to develop cellulite.
Drink lots of water. 8-10 glasses of water should be consumed everyday. This is the universal key to good health.
Kick your coffee, cigarette and alcohol consuming habit as these substances constrict the blood vessels and may increase the chances of building cellulite.
6. Practice Yoga.
Yoga helps in tightening the slack muscles thus helping in minimizing the appearance of cellulite.
Yoga is an effective way to treat many health ailments.
Yoga poses like Standing Bow (Dandayamana Dhanurasana), Plough pose (halasana)
Floor Bow (Dhanurasana), Shoulderstand, modified (ardha salamba sarvangasana)
are very helpful Home remedies for cellulite treatment.
7. Water Retention And Cellulite
High Salt intake is one of the most common cause of water retention in the body.Water Retention also contributes to the formation cellulite, so getting rid of fluid retention will also help in treating cellulite. However treating water retention only will not assure complete treatment of cellulite, it is only one contributing factor thus, an effective Cellulite treatment program should address all the factors that lead to this most breaded imperfection by women. Limiting salt intake and making appropriate changes to Diet, lifestyle and Sleeping Pattern will help in proper management of water retention.
You may also try some natural diuretics to help reduce water retention, Parsley, Fennel and Coriander seeds will effectively come to your rescue.
You might also like : Can smoking cause cellulite
Latest posts by Karishma (see all)
- Post Pregnancy Belly BeltsAnd Girdles Bestsellers | AB Belts To Wear After Delivery - February 15, 2019
- 4 Simple Ways To Be A Stunning Mother Of The Bride In 2019 - February 2, 2019
- Mamaearth Dusting Powder For Babies Review | Madesafe Certified Talc Free Product - January 10, 2019