How Does Yeast Infection Happen
Causes of Vaginal Yeast Infection:
Yeast overgrowth Symptoms (vaginal yeast infection)
Home Remedies for Curing Vaginal Yeast Infection Naturally
Garlic Home remedy for curing Yeast Infection:
To treat yeast infection at home with garlic, take a clove of garlic and peel its shell. You can use the garlic clove as it is, no need to crush as crushing it will cause severe burning sensation in the vagina. Place the garlic clove into the vagina at night (bedtime). If burning sensation is felt, wrap the garlic clove with a thin muslin cloth. If the infection is not very severe one day treatment will bring in the results. If the itching sustains then repeat the treatment the next day also.
Apple Cider vinegar Helps A Lot
Apple cider vinegar has anti-fungal properties an so it can prove to be a great help for sufferers of yeast infections. It alho helps in maintainig the pH balance. Fill your bath tub will water at least till the point it covers your groin area. Add half a cup of apple cider vinegar to the water. Now soak yourself in this water for half an hour and then you may proceed for your bath / shower.
Some people also suggest drinking the apple cider vinegar with water. But its really hard to drink it as its taste is just terrible (for me atleast).
Yogurt the Probiotic Supplement Increases The Good Bacteria
Probiotics are the good bacteria that feed on yeast. If due to some medication or any other reason the good bacteria present in our body is killed the yeast starts multiplying as a result of which the yeast infection is caused.
Yogurt Tampon Remedy
Yogurt can be applied directly to the vagina. Another way is using a tampon. Put the yogurt in the tampon and insert the tampon in the vagina. Leave it there overnight.
It is also suggested to consume 1 cup of yogurt every day as it can act as probiotic supplement when the body’s good bacteria is destroyed due to antibiotics, poor immune system etc. Thus yogurt make a good home remedy for yeast infections.
Applying These Oils Have Therapeutic Value
Douches For Combating Candida
Mix Garlic oil
you can also insert probiotics to increase good bacteria.
Increase the intake of yogurt, garlic and fresh vegetables in your daily diet.
Avoid These To get rid of Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Do not use starch based after bath powders as starch makes a perfect medium for the fungus to grow. If you still want to use dusting powder keep it outside your panties.
- Women having recurring yeast infections may become allergic to food that has yeasts and molds. they should avoid food and beverages such as bread, beer, fermented food, cheese etc.
- Sexual intercourse can irritate the inflammation caused by yeast infection. You are at a risk of communicating your infection to your partner, which is not something you would like to do.
- Avoid Eating sugar and sugar based food
- Avoid consuming fruits that have high content of natural sugar
Follow these Tips
- Scrub your panties a little more than you do when you are infection free. Scrub the crotch of your panties with unscented detergents.
- Soak your undergarments for about 24 hours in bleach, this will kill the candida albicans.
- Iron your panties with hot iron, heat is also a good candida killer.
These are just simple and easy home remedies for yeast infection. If you found this article helpful please share it with others too. If you know a remedy that has worked for you, share it in the comment section.
Latest posts by Karishma (see all)
- Fat Freezing CoolSculpting To Reduce Tummy Fat At VLCC Center - May 30, 2017
- How To Remove Vertical Ridges On Fingernails | Reduce Nail Ridges - April 20, 2017
- Bestselling Back Support Belts In India | Things You Must Know Before Buying - February 8, 2017