Keeping control of your life is of prime significance when you deal with depression. If you allow the low mood, the melancholy and that constant feeling of sadness take over your life you will find yourself sinking in the gloom. A person who is in persistent depression may experience aversions to daily activities, pessimism and Insomnia.
Depression Recovery : Keeping A Mood Journal
It is very essential for a person who is going through depression to understand his feelings and emotions. if a depressed person knows about the mood fluctuating triggers he can possibly help himself by avoiding such situations and events. A daily mood journal or a planner can help a lot in understanding the mood patterns of a depressed person.
Maintaining a log of your daily activities is a very good way of keeping things in your control. It is suggested that a person must plan the activities a day before and try to keep up this schedule. Any deviations that are likely to occur in the beginning can be recorded and analysed later. Daily Activity Planner for Recovering from depression comes in handy.
Directions To use This Daily Activity Planner
- Fill in the Planned Activity column a night before
- Fill rest of the columns at the end of the day
- Analyse : Check if you did everything as per the plan or not
- Now try to figure the reason why you failed in some activities
- Note down what was you mood at that time. Rate between 1-5.
After a few days of doing this daily exercise you may seem some patterns in your mood fluctuations. for instance you may notice that a certain event triggers depression and anxiety in you, or may at any particular time of the day you mostly feel low and depressed.
Download This Printable Depression Recovery Daily Activity Planner
Printable Planner 1
Printable Planner -2
Latest posts by Karishma (see all)
- Everything you need to know about Cupping Therapy - October 4, 2019
- Effective Ways to Remove Unwanted Hair from Your Body Skin - August 22, 2019
- 8 COFFEE BENEFITS FOR YOUR HEALTH | Good Reasons To Drink Coffee - August 1, 2019