Air: Polluted air, cigarette smoke, room freshener, deodorant sprays, toiletries that we use and many other ways.
How To Flush Toxins From The Body
The process of removing toxins or flushing toxins out of our body is called detoxification. In normal conditions our body eliminates toxins through perspiration, feces, exhalation and urine. Thus in the process of detoxification our liver and kidneys play a very important role. When the normal process of toxin elimination is hampered due to any reason the toxins starts reacting with body tissues and cause various health ailments ranging from mild to fatal.
Intake of toxins through various mediums kind of overload and then comes the time when we need to use another methods to detoxify our body i.e. when the intake or presence of toxins exceeds the amount of toxins our body eliminates, we require to undergo a body detoxification process which is done through various methods. The most common body detoxification method is raw juice diet and fasting.
Principles Of A Detox Program
What To Eat on Detox Diet
- Fresh and preferably organic Vegetables
- Fresh Fruit especially those that have high water content
- Salads (without cheese of-course)
- Choose Cold Pressed Oils for dressing salads
- Fresh Juices ( not the packed ones)
- Drinks – Green tea. herbal tea, cinnamon tea. Lemon Water, Filtered Water
- Nuts – Almond, Cashew
- Pulses and Bean Spouts
What Not To Eat On Detox Diet
- Processed Food
- Dairy Products- Milk, Cheese, Cream
- Chocolates and Confectioneries
- Baked food
- Meat / Fish/ Eggs
- Fizzy Drinks
- Ready Meals
- White Rice / Bread
Sample Diet Menu For A Detox Day
The toxins present in the body will only get flushed out when you stop overloading your system with toxins. This sample menu is created using the allowed food items.
Millet Porridge (made with almond milk and honey)
Bean / Lentil / legume Soup
Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day. If bowel moments are disturbed add high fiber items from allowed category to your meals.
Simple at home detox is a better alternative for those who have less affordability of time and money.
Latest posts by Karishma (see all)
- Mamaearth Dusting Powder For Babies Review | Madesafe Certified Talc Free Product - January 10, 2019
- Home Remedies For Jaw Pain Relief - November 9, 2018
- 5 Homemade Substitutes for Beauty Products for Daily Use - August 18, 2018