While motherhood is a pure bliss in every way, we cannot deny that it is equally challenging as well. First time mommies always find themselves confused, unsure and worried about things related to their babies. One of the biggest challenge that every mother faces is weaning the baby.
As the baby grows his nutritional need increases and he requires to be introduced to the solid food which he will be eating throughout his life and this will be the major source of fullfilling his nutritional requirements. Many parents are scared and much worried about introducing their babies to solids mostly because they are not sure how the baby will respond to his new diet.
In present times it is not at all difficult to learn about weaning the babies. Every information you need is available online. But all the googling you do will only leave you more confused as there will be a gazzilion diet charts and baby food recipes available online and if you are a first time parent you will certainly find yourself in the middle of nowhere.
Before starting weaning the baby to solid food
- Consult a pediatrician, you need to be sure that your baby is ready to start eating solid food now. The Pediatrician will also provide you certain guidelines on how to start feeding solid food to your baby.
- Stock your pantry
- Get the right utensils
- Invest on one comfortable feeding chair
- Buy bibs and napkins
Latest posts by Karishma (see all)
- Everything you need to know about Cupping Therapy - October 4, 2019
- Effective Ways to Remove Unwanted Hair from Your Body Skin - August 22, 2019
- Post Partum Stress : How To Deal With The Stress - August 12, 2019