How to do Manicure at Home Step by Step Guide
Manicure / pedicure is my way of pampering myself and enjoying my me time. You can get the best of salons offering world class manicure treatments once you step out of your home there is a wide range from French Manicure to Gellac, Shellac and all that trendy stuff that take a big chunk out of your wallet in the course of a year, but doing it the DIY way is what I feel is the best approach. Manicure can be done easily and comfortably at home, all that you will need is a good manicure kit and some time and space for yourself. Once you manage to get both these requirements fulfilled you are go to go.
Things you will need to do a basic manicure at home
1. Nail Polish remover
2. Cotton balls
3. Cuticle Cutter, Orange stick
4. Cuticle pusher
5. Shampoo or liquid soap (gentle)
7. Nail buffer
9. Cuticle Cream
10. Hand lotion or moisturizer.
11. Nail filer
12. Tan Pack or any other pack of your choice.
1. Remove The Nail Polish
2. Work Your Nails
3. Apply A Cuticle Cream
4. Soak Them
6. Clean Your Nails And Scrub
7. Apply The Pack
Homemade Tan Removal Pack For Hands
Tanning is among the most common problems that our hands face. There are many Anti -Tan packs specifically formulated for hands out there in the market, but if you are into DIYs you can try making one at home as well.
Honey and Papaya Tan Removal Pack
Ingredients : Papaya Pulp 2 tbsp
Honey 1 tsp
Rice Flour Anti-Tan Pack For Hands
Now you can buff you nails and / or apply nail polish.
This is how you do a basic manicure at home. You can do shellac manicure at home. Read NBHR ‘s tutorial to do shellac manicure at home.
- Indian Spices Name in Hindi and English with Photos - July 4, 2020
- DIY Beard Oil Recipe For Men | Essential Oils and Carrier Oils For Beard - June 19, 2020
- Activated Charcoal for Food Poisoning - June 16, 2020