Choosing the best abdominal belt to wear after C-section or normal delivery is the first step towards getting closer to your pre pregnancy shape. It is not just the pregnancy term that a new mum finds to be challenging, the post pregnancy phase is also equally challenging. The uterus and the skin expands during pregnancy to accommodate the baby,and once the baby comes out everything goes back to normal? Does It ? Nope nothing of that sort happens, many women struggle to get their pre-pregnancy body but in most of the cases that does not happen, or say does not happen as easily as said. However traditional methods like tummy binding are used since ancient time to tighten the relaxed abdominal muscle. Today post pregnancy belts and girdles or the after pregnancy belts are used to reduce the tummy after delivery.
To know more about Tummy Binding for Losing Belly Fat this post may help.
It may be difficult for one to choose the right belt as these after delivery belts come in a wide range and in different types.
Post Pregnancy Belts After C-Section / Normal Delivery
Post pregnancy comes with complications and the abdomen, hips, belly and the internal organs need a support to be in place. Also, nowadays getting in shape and staying fit is in trend which definitely lists more merits than demerits. One can keep away from multiple diseases and also look great by following this trend.
As the obvious option of exercising or workout in the gym becomes a bit hectic for women with baby bumps, the post-maternity ab belts are here to help. These abdominal belts not only would be a way of getting rid of belly fat with minimal efforts but also help in keeping the belly muscles and organs in place and supporting the abdomen and hip. Along with these functionalities, these belt helps with a few medical issues like back pain, body posture etc. too.
Types of Abdominal Belts To Wear After Delivery Available in India
The post maternity ab belts, are also known as Post Pregnancy Girdles come in different types based on the design and material of the belt.
However post pregnancy belts are nothing new to the world since tummy binding is an age old method of tucking the sagging abdominal muscles back, but you still need to consult your doctor before wearing and choosing one.
Pull Up Belts
This type of abdominal belt is just like a shapewear or underwear that you need to wear from your feet and pull it up. It should have a high waisted coverage to cover the sagging muscles of the abs.
These are very easy and comfortable to wear, all you need to be careful about buying this type of belt is the material. The portion that will come around the thighs should be soft so that it does not not scratch your skin.
Wrap Around Abdominal Belt
As the name suggests, a wrap type tummy binder is a belt that can be easily wrapped around the waist. the most commonly used mechanism for closure is the hook and loop closure. This type of belt is the most common amongst the all and it comes in wide variety ranging from economic to the pricey ones.
Corset Type Ab Belt
A corset is basically something that sticks the body and takes the shape of the body. A corset belt is supposedly more effective than the wrap type ab belt.
If your post pregnancy belly bulge is huge, a corset belt will be the ideal one for you. A corset belt is designed anatomically and will offer the best fit with compression and coverage.
Post Pregnacy Belly Belt With Zip
Belts provided with a zip falls under his category. This zip can be either located on the front section or on the sides. One should choose the belt according to the ease of wearing, that is, a front zipper belt will be easier to put on than a side zipper one.
2 Piece and 3 Piece Belts
These belts come in a set of 2 or 3 belts. Each belts target different section of the Abdomen, the belts to be worn on the upper and lower section of the abdomen are narrow and the belt that is to be worn on the mid abdomen is broad. These belts sometimes may seen clumsy but if worn and carried properly they can certainly provide good compression to the sagging abdominal muscles.
What To See Before Buying After Delivery Belt
This is the most important thing that a post pregnancy belt must have. As the belt requires to be worn for longer period it is very important that it should provide good comfort. Especially if you have had a C-section delivery, as some belts may cause itching with their hard outer border.
A high quality breathable material with decent elasticity is what makes and idea abdominal belt. Another thing that you need to keep in mind is the quality of the product, a belt constructed with medical grade material is something you can vouch upon.
Easy To Wear and Carry
The belt should be easy to wear preferably one should be able to wear the belt without anyone’s support. As earlier said, the post pregnancy belts are worn for longer duration at one time, it has to be easy to carry especially when you are outdoors.
Define your need and choose the belt that best fits in your budget. Do not hunt for the cheapest belt and do not fall for the glorified pricey ones.
Top 6 Abdominal Belts To Wear After C-Section / Normal Delivery
The biggest dilemma in orthopedic and maternity support range is the number of brands emerging and disappearing every now and then.
The buyer is usually confused as to which brand to choose as there are a huge number of brands selling post pregnancy Ab belt, both online and offline. To put it simple and straight, just go for indigenous brands that are manufacturing the belts for several years now.
Here is a comprehensive list of post pregnancy belts to choose from
1) Wonder Care Elastic Abdominal Belt Maternity Tummy Trimmer for Weight Loss
- Light weight and thin construction
- Can be used for C-section recovery as well as for normal delivery
- It is a breathable waist binder that is used for tightening the abdominal muscles
- Extra porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and size adjust-ability
- Optimal compression, tones up abdominal muscles after delivery
- This belt does not roll over while sitting or bending
Measure Your Waist Circumference
2) Orthowala Abdominal/Tummy Belt/Abdominal binder -Premium Range -Soft Elastic
- It is a compression belt used as a postoperative aid, post pregnancy waistline reduction
- Used to support the abdomen and compress the abdominal muscles
- It has strong & porous elastic webbing which ensures good compression as well as improves ventilation and comfort
Available in Sizes
3) Mee Mee Post Natal Magnetic Maternity Support Corset Belt
- Made of 100 percent premium quality breathable cotton for superior comfort
- Adjustable belt for women of all body shapes and sizes
- Helps to tone body flab gradually and regain your curves
- Designed to be worn discreetly under apparel for enhanced convenience
- Comfortable, soft and non- irritating on your skin
Available In Sizes
Color : Beige and Pink
4) Aaram Abdominal Belt
- Made up of rubberized elastic and helps to reduce the waistline by compression
- This belt bind and heals the vertical and horizontal abdominal surgical incisions
- This can be used as a post operative, post pregnancy and post abdominal surgery support equipment
- This belt can be comfortably worn under clothing and will not irritate your skin
- Made up of Cloth thus it is skin friendly
5) Farlin Breathable Postnatal Reshaping Abdominal Girdle Belt
- Breathable, free stretching, lightweight and adjustable for more comfort.
- It is comfortable; convenient and lightweight material makes it easy to wear discreetly under clothing and can be used by both men and women.
- Farlin waist girdle is made from high-quality natural rubber and 100% Dacron. It offers Support to back and core muscles along with toning them and helps minimize stretch marks.
6) Schneider Orthopaedic Gynaec Belt
- This belt is certainly worth trying. It comes in an anatomical design and is supported with fiber strips that prevent the belt from rolling over while in use.
- It has an ergonomic design that covers the lower abdomen as well. In belts with a straight design coverage of lower abs can be a little bit of an issue.
- It has Hook and loop closure for easy application of the belt
- It constructed with high grade breathable elastic, thus it allows ventilation and prevents skin irritation.
7) Samson Orthotics AB-Core Feather Light Fit
Ideal for Better Mobility, Skin Friendly and Non-Allergic 4D Stretch Fabric Abdominal Corset
- Samson’s Abdominal Corset (AB-Core) is made from Fabric with 4D Stretch for better comfort. It boasts of Feather Light Fit for better mobility.
- Skin Friendly and Non Allergic Product.
- Abdominal Corset is a compression garment that supports weak abdominal muscles and quickly reduces the measurement.
- This helps improve muscle tone & gain strength. External pressure improves the functioning of the lymph and venous circulation, thus reducing and minimizing the accumulation of inter cellular extraneous material and excess fat.
- Contents: Cotton & Spandex.
8) Aaram Gynaec Belt
Unlike the other belts, Araam Gynaec Belt has a cloth made front panel. Most of the after delivery belts available India are constructed with rubberized material , elastic or neoprene. But this abdominal binder has a front panel which is made up of cloth, so if you don’t want to go with a fully elastic belt you can easily settle with this belt.
- Can be used as a post operative, post pregnancy and post abdominal surgery support.
- Works by way of compression.
- Binds and heals vertical and horizontal abdominal surgical incisions.
- Made from Rubberized elastic and cloth.
This was an honest review of Post Pregnancy Belts available in India.
Your Takeaway ( Conclusion)
After delivery, reducing tummy pouch is one of the biggest concerns among women, it is 2020 and everything is available online so you can search, compare, choose and buy an abdominal belt to wear after c-section or normal delivery at the comfort of your home. Wear a post pregnancy belt that is good in quality, do not go by price but by the comfort and quality of the tummy binder. Do not forget to get a green signal from your Gynaecologist before using any post pregnancy belt.
Musculo-skeletal injuries mostly require you to stabilize the injured part of the body, this basically ensures that you do not cause any further injury/ or worsen the condition by moving the injured joint. This also applies to wrist injuries / disorders like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
To keep the wrist immobilized / stabilized splints are prescribed to the patient. Wearing a wrist splint will help in minimizing the pressure on the wrist (imposed by frequently moving it). Although orthopedic splints are normally available without prescription in physical as well as in online stores, but it is always advisable to wear a wrist splint for carpal tunnel Syndrome after consulting an orthopedic / Physiotherapy professional. Some Orthopedic consultants don’t recommend wearing a wrist splint whereas others find it helpful in recovering from Carpal tunnel Syndrome.
If you are suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome you can comfort yourself by using these remedies for Carpal tunnel Syndrome . Having being prescribed to wear a wrist splint you can either visit and Orthotist / Occupational Therapist to get your custom made wrist splint or you can buy it from any physical or online store.
Best Wrist Splints For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Online in India
Relief Carpal Tunnel Wrist Brace- Black (Left)
Relief although isn’t a top notch brand, but it has some very promising products in its basket. Owing to the quality and ease of use this product has garnered a lot of positive reviews from buyers online. This wrist support is mainly a thick thermal polyester lycra sleeve whih means it will provide warmth and compression to the wrist.The palmer splint ensures stabilization of the wrist.
- Removable splint immobilizes wrist in natural position
- Relieves pain and helps prevent re-injury
- Adjustable wrist tabs and wraparound strap gives perfect fit and direct compression around the wrist
- Universal size
Orthowala Wrist Support Splint: Ideal for Reducing Pain from with Carpal Tunnel, Sprains, or Arthritis.
Orthowala Wrist Support is another good product in an economic range, the splint is made up of Drytex material which is used as a substitute for neoprene in India. Drytex is cheaper and is touted to be more apt to the Indian weather which is normally hot. This Wrist support is suitable for both hands
Company Claims: The Wrist Support is the ideal for reducing pain associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, minor Wrist Sprains and Strains, and for the prevention and healing of sporting injuries or repetitive stress injuries .The support can be used day or night and helps to reduce wrist pain, tingling in the fingers, and numbness allowing for a painless night’s sleep and all day comfort. It is recommended to speak with your doctor if you are unsure of your medical condition or if you are sensitive to neoprene or any other material. This allows for a unique combination of comfortable support with the right amount of compression to relieve the stress on injured wrists.
Futuro Deluxe Wrist Stabilizer, Large/Extra-Large, Left Hand
Futuro is among the premium brands and thus they are expensive. The quality of the product is very good, it gives proper stabilization and is very comfortable to wear. It comes with three straps which ensures proper fit of the product.
- Provides firm-stabilizing support to injured wrists
- Helps provide relief from symptoms associated with Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and other wrist injuries
- Dorsal stabilizers enhance support
- Adjustable straps for custom comfort
- Allows your fingers to move freely
Tynor Wrist Splint Ambidextrous
Tynor indeed is a brand you can trust. Their products are very functional, ergonomic and pocket friendly at the same time.
Wrist Splint Ambidextrous is designed to immobilize and provide firm support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It immobilizes the wrist in the dorsi-flexion/functional position while allowing full range of motion to fingers and thumb. It compresses and retains the body heat to allay the local pain and inflammation. The product can be removed to permit, therapy sessions, washing and hygiene. Fits both left and right hand Customizable Splints. Controlled compression. Anatomical thumb opening.
If you have slight tingling and numbness in your thumb, and you suspect that this may lead to or is the beginning of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, you will want to prevent the symptoms from getting worse. However there is no sure shot way of preventing the occurrence of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
If you’re like most adults in the United States, you probably spend a significant portion of your day typing on the computer or scrolling on a smartphone.
All this technology usage puts a lot of strain on your hands and wrists and increases your risk of developing a painful condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome, which occurs when the median nerve of the wrist becomes compressed.
If you’re already starting to experience symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome — such as pain, stiffness, and swelling in the hands and fingers — try these three natural remedies to relieve your discomfort.
1. Stretch and Strengthen Your Hand Muscles
One of the best things you can do to ease pain from carpal tunnel syndrome and prevent it from getting worse is to stretch and strengthen your hand muscles on a regular basis. Some exercises you can do to improve your mobility and relieve swelling and pain include:
Forearm stretch: Kneel on all fours with your wrists under your shoulders. Rotate your wrists so your fingers are facing inward, then lean back while keeping your palms flat on the ground.
Wrist extensions: Extend one arm in front of you with fingers pointing up. Use the opposite hand to grasp the fingers and pull them toward the body to feel a stretch in the wrist.
Finger extensions and flexions: Extend your hands with palms facing down and flex the fingers to create a “claw” shape. Then, straighten them and spread them as far as you’re able.
Grip strengthening exercises: Squeeze therapy putty, a stress ball, or another grip strengthening tool to strengthen the hands, fingers, and forearms.
Think you don’t have time to exercise? Remember, you can do all these exercises while you’re watching TV at the end of the day.
Also Read: Best Wrist Braces For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
2. Consume Anti-Inflammatory Herbs and Spices
To reduce the pain, stiffness, and inflammation that are caused by carpal tunnel syndrome, consider incorporating some of these anti-inflammatory herbs and spices into your diet. You can consume them in the form of tea, or add dried versions to your favorite foods.
Willow Bark: Willow bark contains salicylates, the same chemicals that are found in aspirin, and works wonders for relieving inflammation and pain. Remember, willow bark, like aspirin, is a blood thinner, so talk to your doctor before taking.
Capsicum: Capsicum, or cayenne, contains compounds that are known for relieving pain and fighting off inflammation. The most well-known compound is capsaicin, which is used in many topical pain relievers. You can get the same benefits, without a bunch of added chemicals, by adding powdered cayenne pepper to unscented lotion and applying it to your wrists and hands.
Turmeric: Turmeric contains a compound known as curcumin, which is a potent anti-inflammatory. You can buy turmeric capsules to reap the benefits of curcumin, or you can just sprinkle powdered turmeric liberally on your food — just make sure you’re adding black pepper, too, to increase the curcumin’s bioavailability.
3. Eat More Omega-3s
In addition to adding the herbs mentioned above into your diet, it’s also important to start incorporating more omega-3 fatty acids if you want to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
There are three types of omega-3 fatty acids that your body needs to function properly, so it’s important to eat a variety of omega-3 rich foods in order to see the greatest benefits.
The first type of omega-3 is alpha-linolenic acid, also known as ALA. It is found in some animal fats, but it’s also abundant in a number of plant foods, including:
Next is eicosapentaenoic acid, or EPA. EPA is most plentiful in fish like salmon, herring, shrimp, eel, and sturgeon. You can also find it in grass-fed dairy and meat.
Last, but not least, is docosahexaenoic acid, or DHA. DHA is found in grass-fed meat, eggs, and dairy, as well as in algae and fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, and sardines.
Dealing with carpal tunnel syndrome is a pain — literally — but these three natural remedies can help you relieve your pain and prevent your condition from getting worse while also improving your overall health and functionality. Give them a try today!
Sponsored Post Disclaimer: All views/ information shared in this post are of the author, this does not necessarily reflect the view of the website.
With the significant increase in tablet, cell phone, and other mobile device use has come the side effect of poor posture, leading to the widespread problem of back pain. While it is great that everyone wants to stay in touch with one another, if the communication is done with a wireless device, then it must be done with good health in mind as well. For example, so-called “text neck” has been shown to be responsible for many incidents of back pain. The constant dropping of the head, which weighs an average of 10 to 12 pounds, to look down at an incoming phone call or text message places undue stress on a person’s spine and over time can have debilitating consequences.
Lower back pain, or LBP has become a global problem. In the United States, LBP is the second most cited reason for visiting the doctor after the common cold or flu, and in India three-quarters of the respondents in a general-population survey on LBP identified it as a health condition that they suffer from. LBP differs in how long it may last and the degree of pain it inflicts. Sufferers with sub-acute LBP may experience symptoms from 4 to 12 weeks, whereas those with more acute forms may experience symptoms for longer than 12 weeks. Whether suffering from temporary pain or chronic pain, many prefer to treat this condition on their own and would rather not visit a doctor if they do not have to.
There are steps that a person can take to treat back pain without scheduling an appointment with their doctor or seeking out medication.
Beliefs Regarding Lower Back Pain And Turning Positive
How a person suffering from back pain thinks about their pain has a lot to do with the degree of pain they experience. Many make matters worse by constantly thinking of worst-case scenarios for this situation and obsessing over thoughts of how they can no longer accomplish certain goals they had planned for themselves. Simply changing a negative or hopeless attitude to an attitude of positivity and hopefulness can make the situation feel much less than what it is and motivate a person to keep working on improving their condition.
Corsets as it turns out are not just for vanity. Lumbosacral belts, which have also been called therapeutic “corsets,” have been used for years to treat lower back pain, without a visit to a health care provider. For many of such wearers, they have found this brace to provide just the right kind of rigid support they needed to tighten up their lumbar spine region, at the small of the back, and feel better. Lumbosacral belts come in different shapes and sizes to accommodate different body types, so everyone should find one that fits them properly.
Yoga and Massage
Some lower back stretches in yoga can help relieve the pain in the lower back, this can be done at home and does not require any medication so you can call it a natural method to treat back pain. A study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine showed that yoga was great at strengthening the muscles and better as a self-care therapy (the yoga participants took both classes and lessons) than reading self-help books, performing aerobics, engaging in weight training, or just stretching as other means to alleviate back pain. Another study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine showed that at the end of the study period, the back-pain participants who relied on yoga as their main form of therapy rather than medication had a 50 percent less reliance on the pain relievers.
Positive results have also been shown to come about as a result of seeking help from a massage therapist. Activities like yoga and massages that call for a significant amount of spinal manipulation have been attributed to lessening the damaging and long-term effects of back pain and causing greater comfort to sufferers.
Also Read : Lumbosacral Spondylosis
Word of Caution
While there are several solutions for treating back pain naturally at home—that is, they do not require medication or a visit to a primary care physician—if a person is suffering from debilitating pain and/or if the situation continues for more than three days, then it is important for them to seek medical attention. Some cases may require more than self-care therapies; surgery, such as spinal laminectomy, may be even needed as treatment. In addition, many sufferers have found -wearing a medical alert bracelet helpful. Medical jewelry such as this can be found online, where you will find the perfect item to match your style and needs. If you are interested in medical hand and arm wear, you will want to check out the 9 Best Medical Alert Bracelets and Necklaces, which can save a life since they provide first responders with the medical history they need to know about the sufferer, and allow them to treat in the best way possible during an emergency. No matter what your approaches to pain management are, whether it be holistic, or therapeutic, it is always important to take steps to ensure you, or a loved one, has the best chance possible during an emergency.
Disclaimer : All the information and views shared in the above article are that of http://homemedicalreviews.com, we do not authenticate or endorse anything mentioned in above article.
Back Support Belts are used to provide reinforcement to the weakened / injured back muscles caused due to any injury, disorder or ageing. In India you can buy a Lumbar Belt or a back Support Belt from the Medical Stores, These belts can be ordered online also, but before you buy a back support belt you need to be aware of a few very important things, so keep on reading to learn how to buy the right back support belt.
When To Buy / wear A Lumbar support Belt
Wearing a lumbar belt becomes very important when you have a terribly unbearable pain in your lower back due to conditions like Lumbosacral Spondylodis, injuries to back muscles or spine etc., that restricts you from doing your daily activities. While some are more privileged and can afford the bed rest prescribed by the doctor others just can’t stop their jobs, for such people the best idea to support their back muscles and spine is to wear the most appropriate Lumbar Support Belt.
Now you must be wondering what does “the most appropriate belt” mean, let me explain you, Back Support belts come in various varieties, they differ in material, design, size, and coverage. Try to purchase a belt that fits you and your need to wear it for eg: if you have pain in your back but you do not do activities that require continuous exercising of your back muscle then you don’t actually need a Heavy Duty Back Support Belt, and remember it should not be uncomfortable in any way be it ergonomically or in terms of skin friendliness. Back Support belts vary in coverage for eg. Lumbar Belt : suitable for pain in the lumbar region i.e the the lower part of the back, Lumbosacral belt : Provides support to the lumbar as well as the sacral region, sacrum being the bone below the lumbar vertebrae.
Things To Consider While Buying A Back Support Belt (Lumbo-Sacral)
Size: Always check the size chart on the packaging before buying a belt. It should be suitable for your waist size, a back support belt that is too loose is of no use as it won’t provide any support or reinforcement to the injured / weakened painful back, too tight will make the condition worse.
Material: Material of which the belt is primarily constructed of matters a lot, some belts have back panels made up of coated fabric such belts work fine in cold weather but in summers it may cause irritation to the skin. Belts made with breathable Elastic are more suitable for Indian Climate.
Design : Lumbar belts come in various designs, they vary in the pattern of back panels and side panels. Some have contoured back panels, some have straight. Some belts have a double pull feature on the side straps and some don’t. The best person to decide what type of belt you should wear is your doctor, he can suggest you which belt you should wear and for how long. If you find it difficult to get yourself the best suited back support belt for yourself, you can go to an Orthotist, who is a professional that specializes in making these products.
Features: Some most common features that you must look for in a back support belt are listed below:
- Comfort while wearing
- Anatomic design that fits well
- Easy application and closure system, most comfortable is hook and loop closure.
- Must provide good support to the back.
Guidelines For Using A Back Support Belt
- Do not overuse your back support belt ,use as directed by your doctor. Tighten the belt only when you are doing strenuous activities.
- Wearing a Back Belt will not make you Superman so never try to do heavy weight-lifting or strenuous activities that you are advised to avoid.
- Comfortable fit is of prime priority, check the size and features of belt before purchasing it.
- If you are advised to take Physiotherapy, continue it. Wearing a back belt does not mean that you should stop the treatments you are undergoing to eliminate the cause of your back pain
What Are Some Good Brands of LumboSacral Belts Available in India
I have also compiled a list specifically for Lumbosacral Belts in india you can check it here.
Affordable Lumbar Belts In India
If you are looking to buy a lumbar support in affordable range, these three brands will give you the best buy. They are the leaders in Orthopedic Soft goods in Indian market and are indigenous manufacturers. Market is flooding with one time opportunist brands who import the products in bulk, sell their goods with attractive brand names and then vanish, I dont say that such brands do not offer good products at all, but if you are looking to buy from an established Indian manufacturer who has been there and doing it for decades then go for these brands
- Schneider Orthopaedic : This brand’s Back Support Belt is very good quality in terms os design and the material used. The price is definitely worth for the quality of belt you get. Buy Schneider Orthopedic Lumbosacral Corset Padded Belt
- Vissco This is probably one of the first brands that actually introduced India to the products like lumbar supports and knee braces with their elaborate range of Orthopedic Soft Goods they have been the Bestsellers for years now. Buy Vissco Lumbar Supports
- Flamingo : Flamingo’s claim to fame was their heat belt, the brand became synonymous to heat belts in India. They are now into manufacturing a wide range of orthopedic belts, their products are good in quality and are affodable. Buy Flamingo Back Support Belts
- Tynor Orthotics : They have carved a niche for themselves, Tynor Orthotics broke the monotony of Beige color and introduced Belts and Braces in fresh Grey color with a designer look. Their products are very effective, high in quality and aesthetically appealing. Buy Tynor Lumbar Belt
You Might Also Like : Natural Ways To Treat Low Back Pain
Some Luxe Brands
- LP : If you can stretch your budget you must go for this brand, their products stands in the international level when it comes to the quality of the products. LP tries to bring in products that are superior in quality and effectiveness. Buy LP Bestseller Back Support Belt
- Oppo : Relatively new in Indian market, Oppo has gained a lot of attention in recent years. They have a strong market presence across the Globe. Buy Oppo Lumbar Belts
Buying Lumbar Belts and back support belts can be a bit confusing and without proper knowledge you may end up buying something that is not at all fit for you. I hope this article helps you in choosing the best back support belt for you.