Beginning the process of reducing your weight is usually a confusing and tough to comprehend process. There are seemingly a million different things to learn related to diet and the right technique to exercise, especially exercises to lose belly fat. On top of that there’s the simple boredom of walking on a treadmill endlessly simply to burn off the fat that you do not wish to have. Beyond the exercise however, there is the prospect of having to consume foods that burn belly fat that you don’t like or have no taste for. The great news though is that getting started losing weight does not have to involve eating tofu and bean sprouts. Getting started losing weight can be as easy as these three fat burning exercises.
- Do exercises you want – The most important obstacle to getting started exercising is typically simply getting started. A lot of times we get what’s known as “analysis paralysis”. Rather than deciding what the exact exercises to lose belly fatare you need to try and do, just find some activity which you do fancy and go at it. Despite the fact that exercises are often associated with exercise equipments, like a treadmill, which is not all that exercises, are about. Exercise can also involve something simple like going for a walk or taking the stairs instead of the elevator at work. If you would prefer to exercise, for free, in your spare time, you maybe want to consider finding an exercise buddy. This is a person who can work out with you, even if it just involves walking around your local shopping mall. Not only can you make a new friend or strengthen your relationship with one of your current friends, having an exercise buddy or an exercise partners often means that you are more likely to stick with your weight loss plan and achieve your weight loss goals. Whether or not it’s tennis, mountaineering, or merely walking around the neighborhood simply beginning to exercise is the foremost important step you’ll be able to take.
With exercises, you cannot realize a significant lose belly fat right now. For instance, it typically takes most individuals at least one week or two weeks to notice an improvement in their appearance with the use of exercises. With that in mind, the more overweight you are, the sooner you may see a decrease in your weight, often quickly.
- Lift Weights – Spend a small amount of time doing some resistance training. You do not have to attempt to do it always, but by lifting weights you’ll be able to boost your muscle mass and that consequently will increase the amount of calories which you burn when you exercise. On top of that, you’ll be able to strengthen your metabolism also so you will be burning additional calories round the clock, even when you are resting.
- Alternate your Intensity – As you develop an exercise schedule, develop it in such a way as you’re constantly moving but you’re alternating the intensity of your exercising. Change up the quantity of repetitions as well. By keeping variation as part of your exercise routine you are not letting your system settle right into a routine and never getting into a routine could be a nice way to combat the event of weight reduction plateaus.
These 3 fat burning workout routines are all it requires to get started losing weight. Pair these exercises to lose belly fat up with some easy changes in diet and you’ve got a powerful ability to fight fat. Easy changes such as reducing the quantity of fried foods, candy, and empty calories can get you started. In fact, the key to dieting is merely burning up more calories than you consume. When you eat fewer unhealthy calories, and increase the total amount of exercise you do, you may lose more extra weight than if you made changes to exercise or diet alone.
As you can see, there is nothing troublesome about getting started losing weight. As long as you have a little dedication and readiness to simply leap in, you’ll be able to get started losing weight. And, if you’re willing to make some diet improvements, you can really supercharge you weight loss efforts. Of course, there are a number of additional things that you’ll be able to learn that can allow you to accomplish your fitness goals quicker; however you don’t have to poses a really comprehensive familiarity of exercising or diet.
In our eat-and-run, massive-portion-sized culture, maintaining a healthy weight can be tough and losing weight, even tougher. But while there’s no easy fix to losing weight, there are plenty of steps you can take to develop a healthier relationship with food, curb emotional triggers to overeating, and achieve lasting weight-loss success.
Increased weight leads to various health situations that can be hard to combat. Certain causes of sudden weight gain like diabetes, insomnia, stress and hypothyroidism are a cause of serious concern.
“Being fat isn’t your fault; staying fat is.”The reason why so many people are overweight,is not because they’re lazy or unmotivated, but because their environments -- social, familial, economic make them fat and keep them that way.
If your spouse has ever bought you ice cream to “reward” you after a week of hard workouts, if your friends and family have ever pressured you to eat or drink more, or if your job or commute is just too time-consuming to allow time for fitness, the Home Remedies for Losing Weight will surely work for you.
These reasons may resonate with your personal experiences of Weight Gain
Low fat foods:
Lots of foods in the supermarkets today are labelled “low-fat”. But there’s a catch, low-fat foods contain high levels of sugar. High sugar foods can also contain lots of calories and so contribute to weight gain.”
When we have a surge of adrenaline as part of our fight/flight response, we get fidgety and activated. Adrenaline is the reason for the “wired up” feeling we get when we’re stressed. While we may burn off some extra calories running around cleaning because we can’t sit still, anxiety can also trigger “emotional eating.” Overeating or eating unhealthy foods in response to stress or as a way to calm down is a very common response.
Cravings and Fast Food:
When we are chronically stressed, we crave “comfort foods,” such as a pack of potato chips or a tub of ice cream. These foods tend to be easy to eat, highly processed, and high in fat, sugar, or salt. We crave these foods for both biological and psychological reasons. Stress may mess up our brain’s reward system or cortisol may cause us to crave more fat and sugar. We also may have memories from childhood, such as the smell of freshly baked cookies,, that lead us to associate sweet foods with comfort.
Do you ever lie awake at night worrying about paying the bills or about who will watch your kids when you have to go to work? Research shows that worry is a major cause of insomnia. Our minds are overactive and won’t switch off. We may also lose sleep because of pulling overnights to cram for exams or writing until the early hours. Stress causes decreased blood sugar, which leads to fatigue. If you drink coffee or caffeinated soft drinks to stay awake, or alcohol to feel better, your sleep cycle will be even more disrupted. Sleep is also a powerful factor influencing weight gain or loss.
We live in a fast-paced world where eating has become mindless. We eat on the run, at our desk while we’re working, and in front of the TV. The result is that we consume much more than we need. To practice sensible eating:
Make A Note of What You Eat: Eat slowly, savoring the smell and texture of your food. If your mind wanders, gently return your attention to your food and how it tastes.
Say No To Distractions While Eating: Try not to eat while working, watching TV, or driving. It’s too easy to mindlessly overeat.
Eat 3/4th of Your Hunger: It takes time for the signal to reach your brain that you’ve had enough. Don’t feel obligated to always clean your plate.
Home remedies for losing weight
These remedies are popular, since they cause quick fat reduction. They offer zero side effects. Thus, they are one of the best ways to quick weight reduction.
Lime juice and honey mixed in lukewarm water is a very effective home cure for weight reduction. One teaspoon of honey mixed with the juice of half a lime in one glass of lukewarm water should be taken frequently.
Another way of having Lemon and Homey is through the Green Tea, which can be aggregated with warm water. Lemon juice and honey, enhancing its taste and health benefits too.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar is another popular home remedy to reduce excess weight. It helps breakdown fat and hence prevents the accumulation of body fat.
• Mix two teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Drink it daily in the morning and preferably before meals.
• You can also drink a glass of water mixed with one teaspoon each of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
You can have up to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a day. Do not exceed this amount, as it may reduce your blood potassium levels over time and lower your bone mineral density.
Cabbage is a very common food item that is known to be a warehouse of vitamins and fibers. However, it is not known to the world that cabbage is one of the fastest weight reduction formulas as well.
Nevertheless, vitamins like vitamin A and vitamin C increases the body metabolism by triggering the breakdown of carbohydrates. These two vitamins are present in cabbage in abundance, which makes it an effective fast weight loss formula.
The fibres present in cabbage improve digestion. This reduces the amount of toxins present in the body. Toxins do not allow the body to otherwise absorb nutrients, which decreases the metabolic rate. All these toxins are flushed out of the body by cabbage consumption. Increased metabolic rate increases the fat breakdown as well. Thus, cabbage directly attacks the deposited fat that leads to obesity.
Eating 10 fresh curry leaves daily in the morning works as a great Ayurvedic remedy to deal with obesity and diabetes caused by obesity. Continue this treatment regularly for at least three to four months.
Ginseng is a strong stimulant herb that’s been proven to help speed up the body’s metabolism and regulate blood sugar levels. It also gives a potent energy boost (which is great for exercising) and increases mental alertness significantly. Of all the natural “performance enhancers” out there, ginseng is by far the best.
Honey and Cinnamon
Yes honey contains sugar (natural sugar), but it also helps promote fat metabolism and fat burning. Cinnamon regulates blood sugar levels and insulin levels and stops you from overeating (and is especially good for overweight people who are also diabetics).
For all these reasons, these kitchen essentials forms the best home remedies for quick weight loss.
Best Weight Loss Supplement: ProShape Rx: Is one of the best natural weight loss supplement
ProShape Rx is the Healthy Alternative to Painful Diets and Boring Meal Plans
Put an end to the scary diets, and redundant diet charts, and replace them with a natural and healthier alternative- Pro shape RX
There are so many diets on the market today it is hard to keep track of which one to choose. Just turn on the TV or pick up a supermarket magazine and inevitably you will read of yet one more celebrity touting promises of how they managed to lose weight. There are countless claims of how you can just eat certain types of food at certain times of the day and you are assured weight loss success.
How many times have you tried the South Beach diet and had to swear off fruit and bread seemingly forever? How many times have you tried the grapefruit diet and succumbed to eating so many grapefruits even the sight of one made you nauseous? What about the cabbage soup old standby that had you running to the washroom countless times a day?
But somehow we keep on trying those endless cycles of diets day after day. All the promises seem enticing. Just stop eating carbs and you’ll lose weight. Just stop eating after 7pm and you’ll lose weight. Just eat soup and you’ll lose weight. Just cut out sugar and you’ll lose weight. Just eat fruit and you’ll lose weight. Some diet plans have you eating such bland food day after day, you almost feel sick to your stomach at just the thought of eating another rice cake. Although not eating anything will be effective, it is very unhealthy and certainly not anything that anyone can do over time without have a very adverse affect on their health.
But there is another solution to dieting alone. The ProShapeRX is a weight loss supplement that is guaranteed to help you lose weight or your money back. This weight loss pill has been carefully formulated using only 100% natural ingredients including Hoodia Gordonii, the famous plant that was found in northern Africa. This plant has been used for centuries by tribesmen who needed to suppress their appetites when venturing off on long hunting trips and didn’t know when they would be able to find food. The Hoodia Gordonii is just one of the natural ingredients that are included in the ProShapeRX system to help you control your appetite and lose weight naturally and effectively.
So just following a celebrity weight loss claim is now not your only option. Using ProShapeRX for even just seven days will start to be effective. And the ProShapeRX supplement comes with a 30 day free trial, so you don’t even have to spend money to find out how effective it really is. So go ahead and give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
For more information, go to ProShapeRX.com.
Body Mass Index for Women
BMI Stands for Body Mass Index, BMI indicates the relation between height and weight of a person, but it is irrespective of the body composition.
BMI for women and BMI for men both are calculated using same formula. However weight distributions are different for men and women. As a matter of fact men are more muscular than women hence men can have slightly higher BMI than women.
To calculate BMI for women and for men both you can use the below form. You can use the BMI guidelines below to know whether you are underweight, normal, overweight or obese.
Calculate Your BMI
|BODY MASS INDEX GUIDELINES|
|18.5 – 24.9||Normal|
|25 – 29.9||Overweight|
|30.0 and Above||Obese|
Download Free Body mass Index calculator for women and men
Limitations of a BMI Calculator
- Body mass Index calculator results get influenced from ethnicity. For example Africans have a bigger stature whereas Japanese and Chinese people are smaller in physical build. The current BMI formula is universal and does not take these aspects into consideration.
- BMI calculator is not applicable for pregnant women.
- BMI calculator does not differentiate between lean mass and body fat. For eg. Athletes have muscular body thus their weight can be due to lean mass and not the body fat. Their BMI might put them into overweight slab but in reality they might just be normal.
In order to lose weight you need to burn fat, you can burn fat by various methods like exercising, dieting, taking weight loss supplements or by natural remedies that mainly focus on boosting the metabolism .
Following are the various option for fast weight loss:
Weight loss Tablets and pills
There are hundreds of weight loss pill available in the market and its difficult to choose the best one from them and there are side effects too.
They work but they hit your pocket too hard. Many weight loss surgeries give you desired results but but its very difficult to decide which surgery to undergo and also the post surgery road is not very easy to travel.
Weight Loss Diet
There are several Diet Programs that focus mainly on weight loss. Fad diets or crash diets are very popular these days as they fetch quick results, but fad diets should only be followed for a smaller span. No matter which diet plan you choose, it is well advised to choose a proper exercise regime to go hand in hand with your diet program.
The best exercise for fat burning is cardio vascular exercise as its easy, its fun and it wont charge you even a penny. You have wide variety of option without equipment too.
What is a cardiovascular exercise?
The term cardiovascular refers to Heart, and Cardio is a short term used for cardiovascular. Cardio vascular exercise are the exercise that would focus on fat burning through increasing the heart rate and keeping it increased for a continuous duration of atleast twenty minutes. Cardiovascular exercises are also called aerobic exercises.
Every session of a cardio exercise should be at least twenty minutes because this is the minimum time required by our heart to benefit from the exercise. In each session you have to do vigorous exercise and elevate your hear rate and keep it up for 20 minutes. Gradually as your body gets trained and used to the exercise start increasing the time period by minutes. 45 minutes in one go is the most not needed to cross this. Remember you should never over do cardio.
What is Heart Rate?
Heart rate is determined by number of heart beats per unit of time. It is expressed as BPM( beats per minute).
Typical resting heart rate for a person is 60-80 bpm.
How to do cardiovascular Exercise for weight loss
The first thing that attracts me to cardio regime is that it does not require any special equipment although if you have equipments you can keep track of your each session.
There is variety of cardio exercises to choose from which do not require equipments.
Cardio Exercise To Burn Fat And Reduce Weight:
Best cardio exercise for weight loss
- Jogging/Running: Just buy good pair of jogging shoes and hit it. Go outdoors and enjoy the refreshing atmosphere in the morning.
- Swimming: This is a very effective cardio workout for losing weight and you don’t even realize that you are working out.
- Cycling: you may pick any option either outdoor cycling (mountain or street) or indoor cycling with a stationary cycle. If you have balancing issues try adult tricycles to hit your weight loss goals, it will definitely help you trim off those extra lbs.
- Dancing: Dance to your favorite music that’s it. You can also purchase some good video CD’s that will help you to maximize your results. This cardio exercise really helps to lose weight fast.
- Jumping Rope: All you need is a jump rope and your ready to go. Try different combinations and you wont get bored ever.
- Aerobic Exercise: Join aerobic classes you will learn some cool moves along with your workout.
- Zumba Classes: committing to regular classes of Zumba to attain your weight loss goals. Zumba provides cardiovascular exercise in a happy and enthusiastic dance party type of environment
- Jump Trampoline: Set up a trampoline at home with the help of the right tools and spend at least 15 to 30 minutes on it daily. It is a great cardio exercise that does not leave you exhausted.
Also Read :How to Detox Your Body at Home
What should be the frequency of doing cardio work out?
5 times a week for 30 minutes per session is considered good but for those who don’t get time atleast thrice a week is recommended.
Cardio Exercise Benefits
- Cardiovascular exercise helps in stress management.
- It increases the body endurance and stamina.
- It helps in burning fat resulting in weight loss.
- It will improve lung capacity by strengthening it.
- It helps in boosting metabolism.You can also incorporate Home Remedies with cardio exercise to lose weight fast and naturally.