Homemade Facial Scrub
Skin plays a very significant role in excretion of toxins from body. Thus its necessary to keep the skin pores clean., this can be done by exfoliating the skin using homemade facial scrubs. There a lot of very good facial scrubs available in the market but homemade facial scrubs works great as natural skin exfoliator.
Scrubbing in beauty and cosmetology is a technique of exfoliating the skin by gently massaging a scrubbing medium aka. scrub on the face.
Homemade Facial Scrub Recipes Benefits:
Scrub removes dead skin from the surface of the skin.
Scrubbing opens up the clogged pores of face.
After completing the facial scrub procedure the skin becomes fresh and it absorbs all the goodness and nutrition of the facial pack applied after scrubbing.
The most commonly used Ready made facial scrubs are :
Combination scrub with both apricot and walnut.
The most widely use Homemade facial scrubs are
Lemon sugar face scrub
Homemade Facial Scrub Recipe
Some More DIY Face Scrub Recipes
1. Homemade Sugar Face Scrub
- SUGAR makes a great scrub for exfoliating the skin at home. Mix granulated sugar with almond oil in 2:1 ratio respectively. Wet your skin and apply the scrub on the face and scrub it in circular motion. Remember you have to be very gentle while scrubbing your facial skin.
2. Make your own Almond Facial Scrub:
- Grind almond and mix it with mayonnaise to make a paste. Use this paste as scrub. after scrubbing leave this for another 10 mins then rinse off.
3. Homemade Oatmeal Face Scrub Recipe
- Grind Oatmeal, Corn meal and few sunflower seeds together, to the powder add few drops of essential oils and use water as base to make paste out of all ingredients. Use this as a facial scrub. Mix oatmeal and baking soda in 2:1 ratio. gently scrub your face with this mixture in circular motion. Mix 1 tsp of honey with ground almond to make a thin consistency paste. Dampen your face and start scrubbing the almond honey paste on the paste. Rinse off once done.
- Should be done 5-10 mins doing it for longer period may hurt the skin and can cause redness too.