How to Get Fair Skin Naturally
As it is human nature to be unsatisfied with what we have and this dissatisfaction gets more desperate when it come to skin complexion.
In West people spend tons of money and time for tanning their skin and here in east we crave for fair skin complexion. However there are loads of cosmetics available in the market for skin whitening but its wise and strongly recommended to go natural…
The good news is that the secret lies in our own kitchen, I know you have heard a lot about natural face masks just giv’em a try this time .
Here are some simple home remedies which will not do any miracles on your complexion but will certainly help in getting more even skin tone and help lighten your complexion.
How get fair skin
These Homemade face masks for fair skin are simple to make, the ingredients required are easily available and they wont worry your pocket also.
1. Take roasted orange lentils (masoor dal) and dried orange peel in equal ratio grind them with milk. Apply this pack on face keep for 15 mins and wash off. This brings glow to dull skin.
2. To get fair skin, mix honey with lemon/lime juice and apply on the face and wash after it dries. Lemon and Lime work as natural bleach.
3. Apply a mixture of sandalwood powder and turmeric powder mixed in rose water on to the face, keep for 15-20 mins then rinse the face.
4. Mix bengal gram flour (besan) in rose water apply daily on face. this can also be used as a face wash instead of soap.
5. Chiksa powder face mask for bride: Take equal quantity of turmeric powder chiksa powder and tomato juice make a paste and apply all over face and neck. This pack will sure bring the fairness and glow a bride wishes for. This lightens the dark skin. This pack is used by brides before wedding as daily facial mask in some parts of India. Order Pure Chiksa Powder Online
6. If you have dry skin then massage whole body with mustard oil and few drops of almond oil before bath this gives smooth and radiant fair skin in winters especially.
7. Mix bengal gram flour (besan) or orange lentil meal (masoor dal ka atta) with yoghurt this make easy and very effective face mask.
How to get fair skin : Fruit Mask
8. Orange peel powder mixed with milk and applied all over face leaves a radiant and fair skin.
9. Grate cucumber juice squeeze it and take the juice, mix this juice with few drops of lemon and a pinch of turmeric powder regular
application whitens the skin. Cucumber has water, natural oils and vitamin E and thus hydrates and softens and vitamin E protects
the skin cells from ultraviolet light and pollution the skin .
10. Take a papaya slice and rub it gently on the face. this is very good for skin lightening.
Papaya is an excellent skin exfoliant.
Last but not the least drink lots of water daily. Eat fresh fruit and vegetable. Maintain a healthy life style and discover a glowing skin.
Exfoliating the face is also very important to get fair skin and also a glowing and radiant face.
Also See : Homemade Face Exfoliator/ Scrub Recipe
Use these simple recipes and help your skin glow naturally…
Note: Do not use these fair skin face mask recipes if you are allergic to any ingredient included in the mask.
Patch test is recommended.
Latest posts by Karishma (see all)
- Fat Freezing CoolSculpting To Reduce Tummy Fat At VLCC Center - May 30, 2017
- How To Remove Vertical Ridges On Fingernails | Reduce Nail Ridges - April 20, 2017
- Bestselling Back Support Belts In India | Things You Must Know Before Buying - February 8, 2017