How to do Manicure at Home Step by Step Guide
Manicure / pedicure is my way of pampering myself and enjoying my me time. You can get the best of salons offering world class manicure treatments once you step out of your home there is a wide range from French Manicure to Gellac, Shellac and all that trendy stuff that take a big chunk out of your wallet in the course of a year, but doing it the DIY way is what I feel is the best approach. Manicure can be done easily and comfortably at home, all that you will need is a good manicure kit and some time and space for yourself. Once you manage to get both these requirements fulfilled you are go to go.
Things you will need to do a basic manicure at home
1. Nail Polish remover
2. Cotton balls
3. Cuticle Cutter, Orange stick
4. Cuticle pusher
5. Shampoo or liquid soap (gentle)
7. Nail buffer
9. Cuticle Cream
10. Hand lotion or moisturizer.
11. Nail filer
12. Tan Pack or any other pack of your choice.
Homemade Tan Removal Pack For Hands
Now you can buff you nails and / or apply nail polish.
This is how you do a basic manicure at home. You can do shellac manicure at home. Read NBHR ‘s tutorial to do shellac manicure at home.
How to do manicure at home Video
The best Home Manicure Tutorial Video.
How to do a basic manicure
Other Video Tutorials
How to Make Homemade Face Exfoliator
Latest posts by Karishma (see all)
- Best Wrist Splints For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome In India - April 16, 2018
- Healthiest, Safest & Best Lunch Box For Kids in 2018 | Top 5 Lunch Boxes For Kids - February 28, 2018
- What Are Common Symptoms and Signs Of Postnatal Depression - February 6, 2018