How to Reduce Acne And Pimples At Home
Acne and pimples are very embarrassing, one break out turns your world up-side down if it appears before a day you want to go out be it for work or party. It does not affect the overall body health but it certainly effects ones aesthetic side. Pens, gels, ointments everything has been tried upon but still there is no sure shot way of clearing pimples and acne overnight. Where chemical based products leverage a risk of reaction on the skin home remedies for reducing pimples and acne at home can be a better option as it does not have any side effects (exceptions are always there).
Alum in one compound which can help in reducing even severe acne naturally at home. It is applied topically on the acne, it is also used as aftershave.
1. Reduce pimples with Nutmeg
- Grind nutmeg.
- Make paste with raw milk.
- Apply this paste on acne.
- keep it until dry.
- Rinse face with tepid water.
Benefit: Regular application helps to clear acne and to fade away dark spots.
2. Lemon juice for pimples
- Take lemon juice.
- Mix with rose water.
- Dab this on acne using cotton ball.
- keep for half an hour.
- Wash face and pat dry with clean towel.
Benefit: If repeated for 15-20 days regularly acne will get healed.
3. The Neem Bark home remedy for Pimples
- Take bark of neem tree (available at any ayurvedic store).
- Rub it on a rough stone surface while adding water.
- Save the thick paste in a bowl, keep rubbing till you have enough paste to apply all over the acne affected area.
- Apply this on pimples / acne.
- Keep it for half an hour.
Benefits: this is a very effective home remedy. this paste can heal severe acne also. And i personally testify that neem bark worked for my acne.
4. Treating Acne using Garlic Cloves
The reason behind associating Garlic with pimple and acne , is its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory property.
- Peel garlic cloves.
- Crush them and apply on zits, if you fee the burning sensation is beyond tolerance, dilute it with water and then apply.
- Repeat this atleast twice a day.
Benefits: Garlic has got excellent antibiotic properties which helps to prevent bulging of acne/zits. This makes garlic an excellent natural cure to reduce pimples
5. Alum Powder For Pimples
Among the several ways you can use Alum on acne this one is my favorite, a little tedious though, it suits my skin. In a griddle heat some alum stones, when they turn hot you should be able to crush them. Once they are crushed to powder turn off the heat. Place this powder on the open side of a half cut lemon. While applying gentle presseure and squeezing the lemon place it on the pimple or acne. This remedy will work best if your skin is not sensitive to undiluted lemon juice and alum.
The anti bacterial and antiseptic properties will kill the bacteria and reduce the inflammation and will gradually heal the acne, this remedy will also prevent the acne from leaving a scar behind.
Latest posts by Karishma (see all)
- Natural Ways For Vagina Tightening : Home Remedies and Other Options - August 15, 2018
- Normal Delivery Vs. Cesarean What To Expect ? - August 14, 2018
- Intimate Bleaching Safe or Not : Options Available - August 13, 2018