Motherhood teaches new things everyday, there is always a lot going on in a new mum’s life, as the baby grows you get completely freaked out the formula keeps changing and once the baby gets mobile life becomes a roller-coaster.
An outing with a toddler is fun only if you are well equipped, I mean the diaper bag of your baby, it must have all the essentials that your baby may require during his/ her outing.
Checklist of Diaper Bag Essentials
- Diapers : A diaper is a must, you must keep 1 diaper for every couple of hours you are planning to be out and 2 extra diapers always.
- Wet Wipes: These are very essential, just in case your lil one messes up down there. I use the Johnson’s baby skin care wipes they have one small 20 wipes pack which is ideal for a short duration outing and the packet has a plastic cover that prevents drying up of wipes and retains the moisture.
- Extra Clothes : I always carry extra clothes for my princess as she is very active and loves to drink from her bottle on her own. She is a foodie and wants to taste everything that we eat outside and she hates bibs.
- Water / Formula feeding Bottle : I find breastfeeding convenient so I dont carry formula feed while going out, but if you formula feed your baby you must carry it while going out and ofcourse a water bottle is a must have.
- Snacks : These little wonders love to munch while they are out. Biscuits and cookies are the best to carry while planning an outing with your baby. Use these in the time of meltdown as bargain chips and energy boosters when these curious angels get tired. Keeping dry snacks is a good idea as they are easy to pack and carry and also they wont get stale.
- A changing pad / mat : You will require it while changing the diapers, In India we make gudri, a layered mat made with several lining of cloth. I use this for my baby so I never actually bought a diaper mat but you must take one while going out.
- A plastic bag: To store dirty diapers and wet clothes.
- A Blanket : Toddlers are way too moody, they may fall asleep anytime, keeping a blanket is necessary to wrap them up for a cozy nap.
Latest posts by Karishma (see all)
- How To Choose Best Lunch Box For Kids in 2018 | Top 5 Lunch Boxes For Kids - February 28, 2018
- What Are Common Symptoms and Signs Of Postnatal Depression - February 6, 2018
- Four Natural Products That Can Banish Body Acne - January 23, 2018